New 3DCS VIEWER - Get a First Look February 25th
by Benjamin Reese, on Feb 11, 2021 4:15:48 PM
NEW Tool - 3DCS VIEWER - Expands Model Access Across Your Organization
Webinar - Thursday February 25th, 2021
Utilize the new 3DCS VIEWER to interrogate models to see the tolerances, assembly process, and analysis results, providing a deeper understanding to downstream users and managers
The 3DCS VIEWER provides access to Dimensional Variation Analysis (DVA) models to stakeholders across your organization. The 3DCS VIEWER allows users to:
- Open any 3DCS model (FEA Compliant and Mechanical Models with Add-on)
- Animates & Deviates the assembly
- Review contents of Measures & Tolerances
- Load Analysis Results and Show \ Min Max
- Optionally Runs AAO \ GeoFactor Analyzer
- Supported in all 3DCS Platforms and CAD systems
Part of the 3DCS SCALABLE SOLUTION
The 3DCS SCALABLE SOLUTION provides a series of tools that work together to create a complete solution to dimensional quality.
3DCS VIEWER provides visibility to DVA models, supporting Model-Based Engineering by giving controlled access to the DVA model, allowing users to interrogate the model directly instead of using output reports and drawings.
As a viewing tool, 3DCS VIEWER is the applicable tool to be accessible by a large user group, spreading awareness of DVA analysis throughout the different teams at your organization.
3DCS Design Variation Modeler DVM provides designers an easy-to-use tool in order to calculate quick stacks, basic analyses, and incorporate basic dimensions and GD&T onto their models before passing them to engineering to complete dimensional variation analysis models.
- Enable DVA (Dimensional Variation Analysis) results to be reviewed by persons "outside" of the 3DCS Modeling team (within the Cad system)
- Improve Collaboration between the 3DCS Modeling team and all other teams that have a role and stake in assuring dimensional quality requirements are being achieved.
- Democratization (accessible to everyone) of dimensional simulation to more/all engineers in the dimensional quality value chain. Model Based Systems Engineering!