Virtually Connected Plant Floor - Guided Tour of Data to Decision Making with the QDM Suite
Join DCS on Thursday, May 28th for a guided tour of a virtually connected plant floor using QDM. Using different QDM modules on their own can grant quick benefits to a manufacturing site, such as:
- Stations to monitor real time analytics (SPC)
- Data entry portals for quick updates from the floor
- Dashboards to keep updated on current quality metrics
- Data automation for the measurement cells for instant reporting
- Setup Automatic Alerts to notify key stakeholders as soon as any bit of data exceeds set limits.
These processes can be used independently, however when combined using a central system, they can be used to track, identify and resolve issues in the manufacturing plant as they begin to appear. This saves plant managers from having to stop the line and waste valuable time responding to build issues and non-conformances.