What's New in 3DCS V7.7 and QDM V8.1 - Webinars and Video Guides
by Benjamin Reese, on Apr 22, 2020 2:01:40 PM
NEW! 3DCS Version 7.7 and QDM Version 8.1
Learn What's New in the Latest Release of 3DCS and QDM Software from DCS
The new versions of 3DCS and QDM sport new enhancements, fixes, and brand new features to help improve modeling and template authoring to save you time while giving you new options.
Not Familiar with DCS Software?
The New Version of 3DCS - 7.7
The new version of 3DCS has a long list of fixes and updates, with some key new features that will help improve your modeling experience.
Some of the new features include:
- Table View
- Integrated GeoFactor Analysis
- New Contributor Analysis
- Visualize Effect
- Relationship Tree
- Tree Groups
- GD&T Measurements
- Pattern Fix & Floating Fastener
- X-Plane Floating
- AAO \ Sequence Optimization
- Compliant Modeler Enhancements
- Datum Optimization Sneak Peek
You can learn about the first group of features in part 1 of the 7.7 Release Webinars, now available HERE On-Demand.
-- Join us next week for Part 2 of the series covering GD&T Measurements, Pattern Fix & Floating Fastener, X-Plane Floating --
QDM 3D Analyst Version 8.1
The new release of QDM Analyst brings a variety of quality of life improvements as well as new features to help you sort your SPC data, organize your charts, and improve your templates for quality reporting.
The new features include:
- Assign Classification – Batch mode
- Base Template – Classification Based Sorting
- Ergoplace – All Sides
- Gage R&R - Enhancements
- Import Data with Classification
- Sort data by Classification
- Update Nominals – Interface
- Link documents to Report
- QDM Configurable Banner
- Merge only XYZ charts
- 2D Template Layout Wizard
- Tolerance Negotiation – Updates
- Advanced Hide Options
- Measurement Chart Manager Interface
Join DCS Next Week to Learn How to Use All the New Features of QDM