Webinar Thursday April 28th - A First Look at 3DCS for NX - Now Fully Integrated in Siemens NX CAD
Join DCS this Thursday for a free webinar showing the new product from DCS, 3DCS Variation Analyst for NX, now fully integrated in Siemens NX.
Time: 11 am EST
Date: April 28th Thursday
Recording: Will be sent out to all registrants April 29th
3DCS Variation Analyst is the leading variation analysis software used around the world by manufacturers to reduce scrap and rework and improve GD&T.
Now fully integrated in Siemens NX CAD, 3DCS brings this powerful suite of tools into the CAD environment, empowering NX users to utilize all the benefits of NX with their 3DCS modeling. To showcase these benefits, DCS is hosting a webinar presented by Gary Bell, DCS Senior Variation Analyst and ASME certified GD&T instructor, to show in the live software how 3DCS performs in the NX environment.
Click to View the Webinar OnDemand!
Why Use a NX Integrated Version of 3DCS?
1. Teamcenter Utilization - Save your models and control revisions within your PLM system
2. PMI - Take advantage of your GD&T and PMI (Product and Manufacturing Information) to streamline the modeling process and to optimize your GD&T for best quality at lowest cost
3. Update Geometry - Is the design team still making changes to the product? Incorporate new parts and design changes quickly into your model, without having to import/export models or worry about translation issues.
4. Visualization - NX offers both Advanced Visualization and Ray Traced Studio to quickly add high end visualization to your models. Use Advanced for quick checks and Spec Studies, then apply Ray Traced Studio and environments to see life like depictions of your products that include part and process variation.
Thursday's webinar is only an hour long, so we will not be able to cover everything we'd like to show you. Here is what we have planned!
1. Introduction (I'll keep it brief!)
2. Why move to integrated (also brief)
3. PMI - How to take advantage of NX PMI (GD&T) information?
4. Modeling in 3DCS for NX (What's different, what's new?)
5. Iterative Studies in NX (Doing What-If studies in NX)
Everything You'd Expect to Find
3DCS for NX includes all of the functionality of 3DCS's other versions [Multi-CAD, CATIA V5], as well as giving access to Add-on modules to for additional functionality [Advanced Analyzer Optimizer, FEA Compliant Modeler, Mechanical Modeler, Visualization Export, Geofactor], but also leverages the tools and add-ons found in the NX CAD system.
All registrants for the event will also receive the recording via email to share with colleagues and view on demand.
Have questions? Feel free to click here to send me an email and I'd be happy to help!
Here is a sneak peak at 3DCS for NX:
Find out more at http://www.3dcs.com/nx.html