Who Ever Said There Is No Such Thing as a Free Lunch?!
Meet DCS at IMTS and Let Us Buy You Lunch
DCS Will Be Presenting Closed Loop Manufacturing at IMTS 2018. Come to DCS's Booth 135909 to see Closed Loop Manufacturing in action - connecting CAD definition to manufacturing measurement and delivering immediate results.
Why Go to IMTS 2018?
9 shows in one place, thousands of quality, engineering and manufacturing professionals from across North America, hundreds of companies showcasing new technology and advancements, presentations by manufacturing thought leaders, and all in one place? There are more reasons to go than not to go. Why again aren't you going?
Where Are We (DCS) At?
Looking for the Latest Technology and Innovations?
See the latest advancements and learn how other manufacturers are pulling ahead of their competition.
The conference, where Technology and Business connect, brings together experts from the industry to give you the most useful and up-to-date technical information available.
- Sessions complement what you see on the exhibit floor
- Gain insight into improving your production and operations
- Learn from professionals with solutions to your manufacturing challenges
- Network with peers
The IMTS Conference program will focus on six topics: Process Innovations, Alternative Manufacturing, Plant Operations, Automation, Quality and Industry 4.0/IIoT.
Need Help Solving a Problem?
More than 115,000 industrial decision-makers attend IMTS - The International Manufacturing Technology Show to get ideas and find answers to their manufacturing problems. They will see new technology demonstrated ... and choose the best for their needs.
At IMTS they find ways to cut costs and get more work. They know that to survive and succeed, they must keep up with technology ... and stay ahead of their competitors!
Is It Worth Going?
8 Co-Located Conferences at IMTS
In addition to the IMTS Conference, there are several other important presentations that are held during the week of the show, organized by leading manufacturing thought-leaders. These events include:
- Additive Manufacturing Conference – presented by Gardner Business Media
- AppliedAM – Where Additive Minds Meet – presented by EOS North America
- Digital Transformation Conference – Presented by Women in Big Data
- GAMS (Global Automation Manufacturing Summit) – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- OPC Foundation Conference – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Integrated Industries – presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA
- Industrial Laser Conference – presented by Laser Institute of America
- Top Shops Workshop – presented by Gardner Business Media/Modern Machine Shop
Join DCS At IMTS 2018 This Year in Chicago!
Let us know you're coming and we'll be happy to take you out for a drink or buy you lunch. Find out about QDM manufacturing automation, or the upcoming GD&T enhancements for 3DCS software, the connections that bring the two together to deliver Closed Loop Quality to some of our biggest clients, or simply let us buy you a free lunch and chat about what's at the show. It's up to you!
[we'd be happy to buy you lunch!]