Join DCS at the 2016 IMTS - International Manufacturing Technology Show - September 12 - 17 in Chicago Illionois
The DCS team will be showcasing 3DCS and QDM applications at the 2016 IMTS show at booth E3009 in the East Building.
"The International Manufacturing Technology Show is one of the largest industrial trade shows in the world, featuring more than 2,000 exhibiting companies and 114,147 registrants. The event is held every two years in September at McCormick Place, Chicago." - imts.com
Why Visit DCS at IMTS?
The DCS team will be at IMTS to showcase the DCS Quality Solution. What is that?
The DCS Quality Solution provides scalable, fast, easy to use applications that support Styling, Perceived Quality, Design, Analysis and Manufacturing Engineers with a variety of capabilities to manage production quality from beginning to end of a product lifecycle.
This includes both 3DCS Tolerance Analysis and design optimization, as well as QDM SPC production monitoring, reporting and root cause analysis. The combination of CAD based design tools and plant level SPC tools gives manufacturing a complete solution to improving manufacturing efficiency while reducing the Cost of Quality
Stop by booth E 3009 in the East Building at IMTS to learn more
[image courtesy https://www.imts.com/visitor/attend.html]
More About the IMTS Show
Over 2,000 exhibitors from the metalworking industry will display their products and productivity solutions at McCormick Place in Chicago covering 1.3 million net square feet of show floor. Leading manufacturers will display their equipment in product category pavilions:
- Metal Cutting: contains everything from machining centers and assembly automation to flexible manufacturing systems and lathes.
- Tooling & Workholding Systems: features jigs, fixtures, cutting tools of all types and related accessories.
- Fabricating / Laser / Additive: home to waterjet, plasma-arc and laser systems, welding equipment, heat treating, additive and more.
- Other pavilions at IMTS include Abrasive Machining /Sawing/Finishing; Controls & CAD –CAM; EDM; Gear Generation; Machine Components/ Cleaning/ Environmental and Quality Assurance.
You can see a complete range of manufacturing technology solutions during your visit to IMTS, making this truly manufacturing’s most comprehensive event. Complementing the metalworking solutions that you’ll see at IMTS are five additional co-located shows:
- Industrial Automation North America
- Motion Drive, & Automation North America
- Surface North America
- ComVac North America
- Industrial Supply North America
East & West Buildings: 9am to 5pm
North, C Hall and South Buildings: 10am to 6pm
Why would you miss a show like this?
This is the most important event in manufacturing.
IMTS is six full days of innovation, technology, best practices, networking and the place where experts come together in one place at one time to share what they know. After IMTS 2014, 86 percent of the attendees said they were successful in finding specific products and solving specific manufacturing problems.
- The only event where you can see and compare the world of machines, latest technologies and tools side by side.
- The research aspect is staggering. You can see, touch and operate equipment that might be suitable for us.
- Take parts and drawings with you, and learn new ways to make them better and faster.
- All of the major builders and suppliers within a product line will be in one place where you can discuss specific day-to-day challenges.
Who Should Attend IMTS?
Everyone involved in manufacturing will benefit from experiencing the vast array of technologies available at IMTS.
- Executives building a business
- Decision makers involved in manufacturing equipment purchases
- Engineers who identify equipment needs
- Plant superintendent who will set it up
- Operators who use the equipment and know it better than anyone else
- All staff members and suppliers you count on for new ideas
The DCS Team, Ben Reese , MKT Manager, Donald Jasurda, Vice President DCS, Joel Rumsey, Business Development, Mike Pritchard, Client Executive and Thagu Vivek, QDM Product Manager will be at the event to answer questions, discuss opportunities and showcase the DCS quality solution.
Come see us at booth E-3009 in the East Building, or let us know you are coming to IMTS and set up a meeting time by email, and we would be happy to spend some time with you.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Ben Reese
DCS Marketing Manager
[images courtesy www.imts.com]